SHOPPING POLICIES: DEALMED SELLS TO B2B AND PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL END-USERS ONLY. IF YOU ARE NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL OR ALTER YOUR ORDER
GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION:
- All in stock items ship out within 1-3 business days from the date ordered. Most orders ship from our New Jersey warehouse and will typically arrive between 2-8 business days depending on your location. SOME ORDERS SHIP DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER OR MAY BE ON BACKORDER. AS A RESULT, LATE SHIPMENTS MAY OCCUR.
- Service transit time information is provided by the carrier. Transit times may vary, particularly during peak periods. Certain shipping factors that are out of our control, like holidays or bad weather, may cause shipping delays.
- All orders ship via our preferred methods which include UPS, USPS (United States Postal Service), freight, or our own delivery carrier. By selecting the "UPS Shipping" method, orders will typically ship via UPS Ground. However, depending on your order address, we may ship your order via a method that meets or exceeds UPS's estimated shipping time. By selecting "Standard Shipping" orders will typically ship via USPS or a service that meets or exceeds USPS's estimated shipping time.
- Please make sure to review your proper ship-to address. Once your order is complete, we are unable to alter the ship-to address. Dealmed will only ship to addresses that are marked as the "ship-to" address. Request for address changes or address corrections will result in an additional $12.00 fee. Dealmed is not liable for any lost or damaged shipments that occurred due to customer error. Please make sure that all information is entered correctly. ADDRESS CORRECTION CHARGEBACKS THAT RESULT IN AN ADDRESS CORRECTION BY THE SHIPPING CARRIER WILL BE CHARGED BACK TO THE CUSTOMER.
- All pricing, and shipping policies apply to shipments within the 48 contiguous USA states. For shipping outside of the 48 contiguous states, please visit our International Shipping Page.
- All orders are subject to a $11.95 shipping fee for UPS Ground Service.
- Handling charges are included in the shipping price.
- Items on back-order are shipped immediately upon arrival from our warehouse. In certain situations, items may be directly drop-shipped from the manufacturer or factory.
- Free shipping and flat rate shipping do not apply to the following states and territories: AK, Additional shipping charges may apply and may be added to your order without prior notice. WE SUPPORT OUR TROOPS. All orders shipping to AS, FM, GU, MH, MP, PW, and VI standard shipping rates and no surcharges will be applied. Currently we aren't shipping to Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
- Shipping insurance is available for phone orders only. Please contact customer service at (800) 569-0570 to obtain an insurance quote.
FREIGHT, SPECIAL ORDERS, AND ITEMS OVER 50 LB POUNDS:
- Freight shipments including but not limited to exam tables, treatment tables, sterilizers, casework or any item in excess of 50 LB's; will incur an additional shipping fee . We will attempt to contact you prior to shipment to confirm the shipping cost and method. Shipping fee will be calculated at approximately our cost. For detailed shipping and installation estimates please contact our customer service department at 800-569-0570 option 2.
- Delivery status or tracking number will be provided automatically, after shipping, via email and will be available by logging into your account or by calling customer service.
- If you need to return an order, process an exchange, or claim a shortage, please contact our customer service department at (800) 569-0570 to obtain an RMA Number. RETURNS OR EXCHANGES WITHOUT AN RMA NUMBER WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. For more information on returns and exchanges, please visit our returns and exchanges page.
- Once an order is marked "delivered" by the respective carrier, the order will be considered final and delivered.
- Orders that arrived damaged must be accepted. Please make sure to note the damages at the time of delivery and contact customer service at 800-569-0579 option 2 to process an exchange. ANY ORDER THAT IS INTENTIONALLY REJECTED, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, WILL INCUR A 20% PROCESSING FEE PLUS THE ADDITIONAL FEES INCURED BY THE CARRIER. In order to avoid a processing fee, an RMA number must be obtained prior to any return or exchange.
SALES TAX POLICIES:
- We are required by law to add sales tax to all orders in New York and New Jersey. Tax is charged in accordance with state regulations and will be automatically calculated at the time of the order. If you are tax exempt, you will be required to submit a tax exemption certificate.
ORDERS VIA PURCHASE ORDERS:
- Orders via purchase order must be submitted via fax to 718-838-1390 and must be approved by our accounting department. Customer's submitting purchase orders may need to fill out a credit application prior to shipment. First time purchase orders may take an additional 24-48 hours for processing.
- W-9 and contract information is available by contacting (718) 332-5633 extension 209 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit terms are available to pre-qualified customers only. If you wish to receive credit/ net terms, please complete our credit application and follow the instructions on the top of the application.
- To request a credit application please call 800-569-0570 or email us at email@example.com
- Please allow 3-5 business days for the credit application to be processed.
- Customers with approved credit (Net Terms) may order on our website. Please select "pay with invoice" on the payment page to pay with terms. Customer must be current on all outstanding invoices. An order in which customers have past due or delinquent balances will be put on hold until payment is received.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGE POLICIES
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return your product(s) within thirty (30) days of order date for a full refund or exchange. No returns will be accepted after thirty (30) days.
- ALL RETURNS OR EXCHANGES MUST HAVE AN RMA NUMBER. RMA NUMBERS CAN BE OBTAINED BY CALLING 800-569-0570. ORDERS WITHOUT AN RMA NUMBER WILL BE REJECTED AND WILL BE SUBJECT TO A 20% RESTOCKING FEE.
- Special order items, shipping, handling, and installation charges are non-refundable.
- Please note: all pictures on www.dealmed.com or in our catalog are for illustration purposes and may not reflect the actual product being purchased.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE INFORMATION:
- All returns or exchanges are subject to approval and must be in brand new condition and contain all original packing materials, manuals, and blank warranty cards. Any product declared inappropriate for resale will not be accepted for exchange or refund.
- In order to receive refund or credit, merchandise must be in original packaging. Merchandise that has been marked affixed with stickers or with crushed packaging will not be accepted. Sterile items and products that are unable to be resold once opened are not returnable.
- Any product(s) that has come into contact with the human body or has been worn cannot be returned or exchanged, including products that are still considered to be in new condition. This is a result of health regulations and safety concerns.
- If products are shipped due to an error made by Dealmed. Dealmed will reimburse all shipping costs and reship the order accordingly.
RETURN OR EXCHANGE PROCEDURE:
- In order to return product(s) a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained from Dealmed. To obtain a RMA number, call our customer service department during normal hours of operation (Mon.-Thu. 9:00a.m.-5:00p.m.or Friday 9:00a.m. to 1:00 p.m. EST) at 800 569-0570 option 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please have the following information readily available prior to processing a return or exchange:
- Your name and/or your company name
- Invoice number or account number
- Your contact information including telephone number.
- Item(s) and item(s) numbers which you wish to return/exchange.
- You will be provided with the return address along with a RMA number. In some instances you may be provided with a UPS return label which should be placed visibly on the box of merchandise you are returning.
- IT IS THE CUSTOMERS SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO PAY FOR ALL SHIPPING, HANDLING, AND RELATED COSTS WHEN PROCESSING A RETURN OR EXCHANGE. DEALMED WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURNED SHIPPING COSTS.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the returned merchandise arrive in a timely manner. All order(s) being returned must be returned within 10 days from receiving a RMA number. Please do not send any returns to our corporate headquarters. It will not be accepted.
- Refunds will be issued via original payment method within 20 business days of return.
- Special orders, custom items, and discounted items cannot be returned or exchanged. Except for merchandise with defective quality or workmanship as determined by Dealmed.
- Shipping and Handling charges are non-refundable.
- Orders that have qualified for free shipping and are being returned are subject to our standard $9.95 flat shipping charge.
- Order cancellation requests received after the order has been placed will be processed as a return. All applicable policies and costs related to a cancellation request remain in full force.
- We take exceptional care in filling, checking, picking, and packing your order. On rare occasions, a package may be damaged or lost in transit. If a shipment is damaged, please note the damage on the delivery receipt and contact customer service for assistance with a claim.
- All products are new and carry the original manufacturer's warranty. The repair or replacement of defective merchandise will be based on the respective manufacturer's warranty policies.
- If an item is damaged, we will work diligently to repair the product(s) by arranging part replacements.
- If a replacement part cannot be obtained, a new item will be shipped.
- Cancellations on damaged products after the order has arrived will not be accepted. Cancellations will be treated as a standard return based on our return policies.
- If an order has not been packed in full or is missing items (shortages), please contact customer service.
- All shortages must be reported within 2 business days of receipt of order. Shortages claimed after 2 business days, will not be accepted.