The Midmark 647 Barrier-Free® Power Podiatry Chair is the next step in foot and ankle care. The new, ergonomic foot section design gives physicians what they need at the point of care to perform even the lengthiest procedures, with many standard features.
- Covered glides to simplify cleaning and maintenance
- Ergonomic, conveniently positioned release handles allow for smooth, one-handed operation
- Integrated touch controls on both sides are not only convenient, but also prevent costly breakage of hand controls
- Large stainless steel debris tray
- Seamless, easy-to-clean surface
- Barrier-Free low height of 19 inches
- Standard, adjustable chair arms rotate completely out of the way for unsurpassed comfort and accessibility for all patients
Images for display purposes only. Table base & accessories not included.
- Minimum 19" (48.3 cm)
- Maximum 40" (101.6 cm)
Foot Section Height:
- With foot section retracted: 15.5" to 54" (39.4 cm to 137.2 cm)
- With foot section fully extended: 14" to 57" (35.6 cm to 144.8 cm)
- Foot section: 26" W x 6" H (66.0 cm x 15.2 cm)
- Foot extension: 9" (22.9 cm)
- Debris tray: 15.1" W x 10.6" H x 1.5" D (38.4 cm x 26.9 cm x 3.8 cm)
- Back Support Angle Range: 0° to 80°
- Seat Tilt Angle Range: 0° to 30°
- Seat Width with Chair Arms Installed: 37.5" (95.3 cm)
- Foot Control: 14.5" W x 6" H (36.8 cm x 15.2 cm)
- Electrical Outlet Rating: 115 VAC, 3 Amps
Standard Upholstery Colors
Premium Solid Upholstery Colors
Premium Pattern Upholstery Colors
This product ships on a skid via freight.
This item typically ships within 2-5 business days. However, pending on item availability, shipping may take up to 15 additional business days. If you require faster delivery, please call us at 800-569-0570 or email us at email@example.com.
Please Note: Free Shipping on this item includes dock to dock delivery. If you require a lift gate, inside delivery, and/or assembly services, please contact us at (800)569-0570 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free estimate.