- 40-80 applications per kit
- (40) 2mm applicators
- Up to three-year shelf-life
- Ideal for treatment of smaller lesions
Histofreezer is an ultra-portable cryosurgical alternative that treats common warts and benign lesions in less than 60 seconds. The efficacy of Histofreezer has been proven through clinical studies and clinical use spanning over 19 years. Histofreezer is easier, faster and less invasive than cutting or burning, and features 86%–100% resolution rates for warts and benign lesions.
Histofreezer is indicated for most commonly encountered common warts and benign lesions such as: warts, actinic keratoses, seborrheic keratoses, skin tags, age spots, condyloma acuminata and molluscum. Selecting either the 2mm or the 5mm Histofreezer applicator allows targeted treatment of the wart or benign lesion reducing the chance of scarring. Histofreezer is safe for use on adults and children 4 and over. Histofreezer offers a simple, one-handed, low-risk method to treat a wart and benign lesions in 40 seconds or less.
National Medicare Average Reimbursement Rates:Acrochordon (Skin tags): (CPT 11200, 11201) ~ $18-$77Actinic keratosis (Facial and non-facial): (CPT 17000, 17003, 17004) ~ $74-$162Common, Flat, or Plantar warts, Molluscum, Lentigo, and Seborrheic keratosis: (CPT 17110, 17111) ~ $101-$120Condyloma (Genital warts): (CPT 46916, 46924, 54056, 54065, 56501, 56515) ~ $125-$465
Histofreezer is widely reimbursable by most private and Government insurance plans. Whether you compare Histofreezer to liquid nitrogen or other portable cryosurgical devices, Histofreezer offers a high ROI because of its low cost-per-treatment.
- Clinically proven, safe and easy-to-use
- Results are comparable to liquid nitrogen
- Histofreezer is patient friendly with a low risk of pain and scarring
- Application takes 40 seconds or less
- Does not require a freeze-thaw-freeze procedure
- Does not require the use of messy and leaky cones, unlike other cryosurgical products
- Requires no bulky equipment or initial capital investment, unlike liquid nitrogen
- Histofreezer is CFC-Free and ozone-friendly
- Economically priced and reimbursable
- NO HAZMAT FEE + All Inclusive Kits = Greater ROI
View: About Histofreezer Videos (Requires Flash Player)