Featuring a large visual indicator, the CO2 Detector is ideally mounted up front where clinicians and first responders can effectively view critical carbon dioxide levels without looking away from the patient. The nontoxic, pH sensitive indicator uses familiar purple-toyellow color conversion when CO2 is exhaled.
- Designed for fast, easy airway assessment
- Verifies proper endotracheal tube placement
- Expansive 2” diameter Visual Indicator makes rapid breath-to-breath response easy to see
- Confirms cardiac output during CPR
- Helps prevent incorrect intubations
- Anti-fogging agent reduces susceptibility to moisture and humidity, while ensuring continuous lens clarity
- Complies with Standard of Care Guidelines from the American Heart Association, American College of Emergency Physicians, American Association for Respiratory Care and the American Society of Anesthesiologists