Monitor patients easily and quickly with the John Bunn DigiO2 Finger Pulse Oximeter from Graham Field. No need to bother with separate sensors or cords since this battery-powered pulse oximeter gently clamps onto the patient’s finger for measurements of oxygen saturation, pulse rate, and perfusion index (pulse strength). The small size if this unit makes it perfect for EMS use and the accurate results are reliable enough for hospital and clinical use. Patients who need to monitor oxygen levels or pulse at home will also find the DigiO2 Finger Pulse Oximeter to be the perfect answer with the easy to use, one-button keypad.
The DigiO2 Finger Pulse Oximeter will alert you to high pulse rate, low pulse rate, or low oxygen saturation with visual and auditory alarms. A tone and visual indicator will also warn you when the batteries are running low. Battery life is extended with an auto-shut down when the unit is left on but is not in use. One year warranty.
- 1 DigiO2 Finger Pulse Oximeter
- 1 Lanyard
- 1 Pouch
- 2 “AAA” alkaline batteries
- 1 User Manual
- Provides fast and accurate SpO2, pulse rate and pulse strength measurements
- Large LED color display that allows for easy-to-see day or night use
- Simple one button operation
- Automatic power on/off function (shuts off after 8 seconds of non operation to conserve batteries)
- Display: Oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate and PI measurements.
- Bar graph display.
- Multi-directional display so readings can be viewed from any angle.
- SpO2: 35% to 99%
- Pulse Rate: 25 to 250 bpm
- Perfusion Index 0.2% - 20%
- Accuracy (% SpO2): 75% - 99% ± 2%; 50% - 75% ± 3%
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: 25 to 250 bpm ±2bpm
- Perfusion Index: 0.2% - 2% ± 0.1%; 2% - 10% ± 1%; 10% - 20% ± 2%
- Audible and visual alarms for Low Battery, Low SpO2, High Pulse Rate, Low Pulse Rate
- Pre-set Alarm Limits: Low SpO2 - 90%; Low Pulse Rate - 50bpm; High Pulse Rate - 120bpm
- Dimensions: 2.59" x 1.42" x 1.3" (66 mm x 36 mm x 33 mm)
- Weight: 60g (including batteries)
- 1 Year Warranty
[Error processing dynamic tag getCurrentAttribute('item', 'custitemreviewshtml') : record invtpart 2122 not found]
[+] Write your own review