The Midmark 640 Pediatric Examination Table offers all the features and benefits you need to give your patients the best, most tender care possible.Bending to examine 25-30 children every day can put strain and stress on your back.The Midmark 640 eliminates that strain and stress with its exam surface height of 36".You get great access to the patient without the need to bend over and do your exam, along with the peace of mind you get from standard safety features:
- An upholstered end panel and beveled sides keep infants from rolling off
- Flat sides with no sharp edges
- The built-in scale is easy to use. Simply turn it on, wait a second for it to calibrate, and it’s ready to weigh. What could be easier? The unit comes with an AC adapter, or, if you prefer, it can be battery-operated. The unit even turns itself off, automatically.
- Working height: 36" (91.4 cm)
- Table top length: 42" (106.7 cm)
- Table top width: 20.75" (52.7 cm)
Paper roll holder:
- Upper portion of table accommodates one 14" x 3" (35.6 x 7.6 cm) diameter
- One large drawer: 33" x 15" x 4.125" (83.8 x 38.1 x 10.5 cm)
- Drawer is constructed of high impact polystyrene with rounded corners for easy cleaning and is supported by side-mounted ball bearing steel slides.
- Bulk storage:33.5" x 17" x 18.38" (85 x 43.2 x 46.7 cm)
[Error processing dynamic tag getCurrentAttribute('item', 'custitemreviewshtml') : record invtpart 1031 not found]
[+] Write your own review