Researched and developed with Dr. David Schenck, Trauma Technologies presents a revolutionary board that is sure to become an industry standard to provide maximum patient comfort at low prices.
Using rotationally molded plastic, Trauma Technologies produces the Trauma Board 450 to be strong and affordable while still meeting rigorous benchmarks:
- Can support up to 450lbs
- Weighs only 13.5lbs and is optimized for low profile storage
- At 72" X 16" by 1-3/4 " thick, our spine boards are sized to store in emergency vehicles. Store two of our space conscious boards in 1 ambulance compartment and conserve space.
- Developed with specially placed cavaities to reduce pressure on the 5th and 6th cervical region for both adult and pediatric patients
- Supports many accessory options, such as adult and pediatric pins, head immobilizers*, and a large variety of straps
- Head Gear and Strap Holes: Increased security for the correct use of head gear during the immobilization of patients.
- Central Concavity: Centers the patient on the board which decreases pain and results in easier transportation.
- Large Handles: Better accommodates the EMT personnel and allows for more ease of movement.
- Decreases Patient Pain: Trauma Technologies signature 'pressure relief' system and the central concavity of our boards along with their available patented padding offer maximum comfort for your patients.
- Pressure Relief System: Our unique gels decrease pressure to sensitive areas such as the scapula, sacrum and heels, again, providing the most comfort possible to the patient.
- Tapered for Extrication: These boards are designed with a 2 inch taper, making it easier to access patients in smaller areas for extrication.
- Imaging: Trauma boards are X-Ray translucent through the spinal cavity! The Trauma Board 600 and 450 100% X-Ray translucent. They will never interfere with X-Ray interpretation.
- Pediatric Friendly: Specialized pinned slotted area uses standard straps to fit smaller patients.
- Convenient Weight: As low as 13.5lbs and never exceeding 20lbs, trauma Technologies' line of boards are extremely easy to position and carry for easier patient extraction without sacrificing the board's rigidity.
- Quality Affordability: Trauma boards are economically friendly as well!