Increase your workplace safety with the Introcan Safety IV Catheter from B.Braun. This innovative safety catheter affords the highest needlestick protection. The Introcan safety clip is activated automatically and cannot be disabled. This passive safety technology prevents more needlestick accidents than “active” safety catheters that must be initiated by the user.
Helpful features of the Introcan Safety IV Catheter are popular with both patients and healthcare providers. Your patients will enjoy the increased comfort of the Introcan Safety® Universal Bevel, which also allows you a range of insertion angles. The advanced lubrication process also increases comfort and makes it easier for you to insert the catheter. A see-through Flashback Chamber is easy to hold and gives you a clear view of the blood. Insert the catheter with only one hand using the convenient Push-Off Plate. Bevel orientation is simplified thanks to a locking bevel indicator. You have the versatility of attaching a syringe to the Introcan Safety IV Catheter’s removable flashplug. The Introcan Safety IV Catheter is made of FEP polymer and is DEHP-free and latex-free. 24G x 3/4.
• Clear Flashback Chamber allows easy visibility of blood, and its ribbed design affords secure handling.
• Locking bevel indicator easily identifies bevel-up orientation and adds stability during catheter advancement.
• Removable flashplug permits attachment of a syringe for aspiration or other special procedures.
• Smooth, comfortable catheter advancement is made possible with a new optimized lubrication process.
• The Push-Off Plate facilitates easy insertion with one-handed technique, and acts as a bevel orientation indicator.
[Error processing dynamic tag getCurrentAttribute('item', 'custitemreviewshtml') : record invtpart 507 not found]
[+] Write your own review