Bayer's A1CNow® SelfCheck allows you to easily know where you stand with your diabetes, so you can be in better control.
Knowing your A1C number (2-3 month indication of average blood glucose) is critical since even small changes in your A1C can mean big changes in your risk for serious complications. A 40 % reduction in your risk of serious complications can result from just a 1 point decrease in your A1C. When used along with regular doctor visits and routine blood glucose monitoring with Bayer's CONTOUR® or Breeze®2 blood glucose meters, patients can achieve tighter control in managing their diabetes, and may reduce long-term complications.
The Bayer A1CNow SelfCheck features:
- Easy to use
- At home results in 5 minutes
- 2-3 month indication of average blood glucose
- Small blood sample needed
- Lab-accurate results
- Can be used with flexible spending accounts
- Complements routine blood glucose testing