While LED technology has been on the market for mainstream use for years, Welch Allyn's engineers have worked to optimize its benefits for physical assessment applications by combining color selection and patented circuitry to preserve the feel of halogen while offering the longevity and efficient performance of LED technology.
- Long life backed by a 7-year warranty ensuring peace of mind and virtually eliminating inconvenient interruptions for lamp replacement.
- SureColor™ LED technology enabling reduction of intensity to alleviate glare or enhance patient comfort while consistently preserving the color and clarity of the view.
- High energy efficiency resulting in 3X the examination time with each charge of a Welch Allyn rechargeable handle.
- A simple solution presented in four lamp upgrade kits compatible with our most popular physical assessment instruments.
- 30x the lamp life of a traditional halogen lamp in just one LED lamp.
- Provides up to 80% cost savings over the life of the lamp versus our equivalent halogen lamp
- Lower heat build up for increased clinician and patient comort
- LED color and patented circuitry designed specifically for intended examinations
- Compatible with Welch Allyn Traditional Diagnostic Otoscopes models 20000, 20200, 21700 and 25020.