True standardization in a snap. Convenient, comfortable, and affordable, Welch Allyn disposable blood pressure cuffs are the top choice for infection-control-conscious hospitals and clinics around the world. That’s because we offer virtually every type of cuff an institution may need, along with the ability to simplify inventory like no other cuff provider with Welch Allyn's patented FlexiPort connection. With FlexiPort Disposable Cuffs, it’s easy to move patients from room to room, floor to floor, and department to department. Simply equip all devices with FlexiPort fittings, assign one cuff to your patients as they enter the hospital, and connect the patient’s cuff to the device.
When you standardize on Welch Allyn FlexiPort Disposable Blood Pressure Cuffs:
- You reduce the risk of cross-contamination
- Part numbers are reduced by up to 60 percent, simplifying ordering and inventory
Aside from the obvious benefit of simplified ordering and application, choosing Welch Allyn FlexiPort Disposable Blood Pressure Cuffs over reusable cuffs may significantly decreases the risk of cross-contamination. Hospital-induced (nosocomial) infections strike seven to ten percent of all patients, and in addition to the negative effects on length of stay and cost, these infections are responsible for 80,000 deaths in the U.S. each year. Poorly cleaned reusable blood pressure cuffs, along with other factors, are a primary source for such bacteria.
- Meets all the latest clinical guidelines for proper fit from AAMI and AHA
- No sewn seams to tear or fray
- Unique ability to connect and disconnect tubing making one- and two-tube cuffs interchangeable
- Soft, latex-free material minimizes risk of allergic reactions and ensures patient comfort
- Rotatable port reduces stress to cuff tubing and port, improving patient comfort and cuff durability
Images for display purposes only. Actual product may vary.
[Error processing dynamic tag getCurrentAttribute('item', 'custitemreviewshtml') : record invtpart 70532 not found]
[+] Write your own review