Replace your fragile mechanical gauge for the practically indestructible digital E-Sphyg Digital Blood Pressure Cuff. ADC’s innovative 7002 E-Sphyg is the very first digital aneroid sphygmomanometer. The E-sphyg is water-resistant and can withstand drops from 5 feet or higher. A traditional stethoscope is still needed so the technique for using the electronic gauge will feel familiar. This manometer is easy to use and comes with the proven nylon AdcuffTM inflation system. The E-sphyg includes alerts to signal when Korotkoff sounds begin and to warn users of low batteries. The latex-free E-Sphyg is available in adult, large adult, and child sizes. Select from a range of popular colors.
The E-sphyg Features:
- Virtually indestructible design can withstand repeated drops of 5 feet or more.
- The E-sphyg gauge (8002) is latex-free as the bumper surrounding the manometer is manufactured from Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer (TPE).
- Extra large backlit LCD with 3/4” digits is easy to read in virtually any light
- Splash resistant housing for use in harsh environments
- Swivel cuff clip allows the manometer to be re-positioned for easy viewing
- Auto off function conserves battery strength
- Dual low battery warnings
- Recalibration reminder after 10,000 cycles (recalibration is free for the life of the instrument)
- Systolic assist alerts practitioner to the onset of Korotkoff sounds – makes a great training aid
- Deflation rate display promotes proper technique in accordance with AHA guidelines
- Pulse rate display at completion of measurement
Manometer works with virtually every cuff on the market
- Requires familiar and trusted manual auscultation to obtain blood pressure readings (use of stethoscope)
- 2 "AAA" batteries (included)
- Lifetime calibration warranty
- 2 year warranty
[Error processing dynamic tag getCurrentAttribute('item', 'custitemreviewshtml') : record invtpart 1617 not found]
[+] Write your own review