The Quinton Q-Stress Complete System from Cardiac science is the hospital industry’s gold standard for cardiac stress testing. This advanced system, now in its ninth generation, has won multiple awards and international respect for its reliability, accuracy, and ease of use. The Q-Stress is also a great system for pharmacological stress tests.
Q-Stress produces exceptionally clear tracings with less noise. Cardiac Science’s unique algorithm, baseline wander, and motion artifact filters all contribute to cleaner ECG waveform tracings even at steep inclines and fast speeds.
The Q-Stress is easy to learn and use. The simple icons, left-to-right workflow, and intuitive controls make it easier for technicians to run the stress test. QuickLinks is the perfect solution for adding quick comments to the stress test results. Adapt the Q-stress to meet your needs by customizing the display and adding new protocols.
The Quinton Q-Stress Complete System provides enhanced network connectivity, including communications with HeartCentrix, DICOM and HL7. Maximize efficiency by downloading important patient information and procedural codes, and simplify documentation by exporting complete test data.
The Quinton Q-Stress Complete System features networking, Q-Exchange, advanced software options kit, thermal printer, and TM55 treadmill. The advanced software options include full disclosure, re-analysis, freeze frame, and risk scoring to enable you to get the most out of your patients’ test data.
- Robust network connectivity – DICOM or HL7 connects with virtually everything needed for enhanced workflow. It's compatible with your echo system, nuclear camera, EMR, HIS, PACs and other healthcare IT systems; e.g., GE MUSE.
- Full disclosure reports; allows you to save the whole exam and review it at any time by exporting to your electronic medical record (EMR) system or hospital information system (HIS).
- In-test review of stress testing data that includes "rewind" and "freeze frame" capabilities (both industry firsts) while still viewing the live test.
- Ectopic capture and display for heartbeats outside the sinoatrial node.
- Fully customizable panel display, plus the flexibility to add your own user-defined protocols.
- Risk scoring, procedural re-analysis, and extensive report formatting options.
- Warranty: 13-Month parts and labor.
- Connectivity. Bi-directional communications using HL7 or DICOM enables the import of demographics, billing and procedures codes to Q-Stress. Export comprehensive test reports to help minimize documentation errors and lost billings.
- Ease of use. The system’s Microsoft Windows compatibility (Vista or XP), left-to-right flow, and intuitive controls guide users through the procedure.
- Accuracy. Tracings are accurate and clear, with clean waveforms even at high speeds and steep grades.
Instant replay. The Freeze Frame option allows you to "rewind" and view any section of any lead during the test.
Easy analysis. Built-in analysis tools allow modifications for new patient data or for physiologic changes – resting cardiac data remains constant for comparison.
Customizable. You decide how you want your patient's cardiac test data presented. Create custom reports based on physician's preference. Easy reporting. QuikLists enable fast, efficient preparation of your reports.
[Error processing dynamic tag getCurrentAttribute('item', 'custitemreviewshtml') : record invtpart 3117 not found]
[+] Write your own review