The Baby Anne manikin was developed to provide effective infant CPR training without compromising realism or quality. The convenient packaging of four Baby Anne manikins makes hands-on practice affordable for every student.
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to practice correctly all maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real patient
- Realistic chest compliance means students can experience the proper technique required for chest compressions on infants
- Foreign-body airway obstruction feature allows the release of a foreign-body obstruction to be practiced through back blows and chest-thrust techniques
- Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean up
- Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance
- Educationally effective by offering all the essential features necessary for learning infant CPR
- Affordability allows increased hands-on practice
- Realistic chest compressions and chest rise allow students to learn proper techniques
- Logistically convenient lightweight and portable 4-pack weighs under 12.1 lb. making Baby Anne easy to transport
- Practical because it is inexpensive and easy to maintain
- Durable construction allows unequalled long-term use
Baby Anne™ Quad Pack includes 4 Baby Anne™ manikins, 24 airways, 40 foreign body practice objects, and direction for use, all in an easy to handle Quad Soft Pack Bag.