General Shipping Information:
• All in stock items ship out within 1-3 business days from the date ordered. Most orders ship from our New Jersey warehouse and will typically arrive between 2-8 business days depending on your location. SOME ORDERS SHIP DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER OR MAY BE ON BACKORDER. AS A RESULT, LATE SHIPMENTS MAY OCCUR.
• Service transit time information is provided by the carrier. Transit times may vary, particularly during peak periods. Certain shipping factors that are out of our control, like holidays or bad weather, may cause shipping delays.
• All orders ship via our preferred methods which include UPS, USPS (United States Postal Service), freight, or our own delivery carrier. By selecting the “UPS Shipping” method, orders will typically ship via UPS Ground. However, depending on your order address, we may ship your order via a method that meets or exceeds UPS’s estimated shipping time. By selecting “Standard Shipping” orders will typically ship via USPS or a service that meets or exceeds USPS’s estimated shipping time.
• Please make sure to review your proper ship-to address. Once your order is complete, we are unable to alter the ship-to address. Dealmed will only ship to addresses that are marked as the "ship-to" address. Request for address changes or address corrections will result in an additional $12.00 fee. Dealmed is not liable for any lost or damaged shipments that occurred due to customer error. Please make sure that all information is entered correctly. ADDRESS CORRECTION CHARGEBACKS THAT RESULT IN AN ADDRESS CORRECTION BY THE SHIPPING CARRIER WILL BE CHARGED BACK TO THE CUSTOMER.
• All pricing, and shipping policies apply to shipments within the 48 contiguous USA states. For shipping outside of the 48 contiguous states, please visit our International Shipping Page.
• All orders are subject to a $3.49 shipping fee for standard or United States Postal Service (USPS) or $9.99 for UPS Ground service. Please note, orders selected as UPS or USPS may at times be shipped via a service that meets or exceeds the carrier you selected.
• Handling charges are included in the shipping price.
• Items on backorder are shipped immediately upon arrival from our warehouse. In certain situations, items may be directly drop-shipped from the manufacturer or factory.
• Free shipping and flat rate shipping do not apply to the following states and territories: AK, HI, Additional shipping charges may apply and may be added to your order without prior notice. WE SUPPORT OUR TROOPS. All orders shipping to AS, FM, GU, MH, MP, PW, and VI standard shipping rates and no surcharges will be applied.
• Shipping insurance is available for phone orders only. Please contact customer service at (800) 569-0570 to obtain an insurance quote.
• All shipping terms specified herein apply to domestic orders only. Please see our international policies page for our international shipping policies. Non-domestic and international customers should contact customer service at 800-569-0570 prior to order placement. International and non-domestic orders should not be placed thru the Dealmed.com website without prior approval from customer service or a sales rep. IF A NON-DOMESTIC OR INTERNATRIONAL ORDER IS PLACED, DEALMED RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADD ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES, WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION TO CUSTOMER.
Freight, Special Orders, and Items over 50 LB Pounds:
• Freight shipments including but not limited to exam tables, treatment tables, sterilizers, casework or any item in excess of 50 LB’s; will incur an additional shipping fee . We will attempt to contact you prior to shipment to confirm the shipping cost and method. Shipping fee will be calculated at approximately our cost. For detailed shipping and installation estimates please contact our customer service department at 800-569-0570 option 2.
• Delivery status or tracking number will be provided automatically, after shipping, via email and will be available by logging into your account or by calling customer service.
• If you need to return an order, process an exchange, or claim a shortage, please contact our customer service department at (800) 569-0570 to obtain an RMA Number. RETURNS OR EXCHANGES WITHOUT AN RMA NUMBER WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. For more information on returns and exchanges, please visit our returns and exchanges page.
• Once an order is marked “delivered” by the respective carrier, the order will be considered final and delivered.
• Orders that arrived damaged must be accepted. Please make sure to note the damages at the time of delivery and contact customer service at 800-569-0579 option 2 to process an exchange. ANY ORDER THAT IS INTENTIONALLY REJECTED, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, WILL INCUR A 20% PROCESSING FEE PLUS THE ADDITIONAL FEES INCURED BY THE CARRIER. In order to avoid a processing fee, an RMA number must be obtained prior to any return or exchange.
Sales Tax Policies:
• We are required by law to add sales tax to all orders in New York and New Jersey. Tax is charged in accordance with state regulations and will be automatically calculated at the time of the order. If you are tax exempt, you will be required to submit a tax exemption certificate.
Orders Via Purchase Orders:
• Orders via purchase order must be submitted via fax to 718-838-1390 and must be approved by our accounting department. Customer’s submitting purchase orders may need to fill out a credit application prior to shipment. First time purchase orders may take an additional 24-48 hours for processing.
• W-9 and contract information is available by contacting (718) 332-5633 extension 209 or by emailing email@example.com
• Credit terms are available to prequalified customers only. If you wish to receive credit/ net terms, please complete our credit application and follow the instructions on the top of the application.
• To request a credit application please call 800-569-0570 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please allow 3-5 business days for the credit application to be processed.
• Customers with approved credit (Net Terms) may order on our website. Please select “pay with invoice” on the payment page to pay with terms. Customer must be current on all outstanding invoices. An order in which customers have past due or delinquent balances will be put on hold until payment is received.